We have products & systems suitable for Domestic Users, Commercial Businesses and Farms & Estates.
Which category you fall into will likely affect grant funding availability and running costs.
Recent changes in legislation & grant funding mean more domestic users can use our systems.
- You’re classsified as a domestic customer if you have a dedicated boiler used to heat a single domestic building.
You’re a commercial customer if you pay business rates although there are exceptions.
- Hotels & Guesthouses
- Commercially let properties
- Commercial leisure facilities
- Visitor Centres
- Cafés & Restaurants
Farms & Estates
Many farms & estates have a mix of energy needs, where it can be difficult to define boundaries between home and work (non-domestic) usage.
- Estates with ‘for hire’ facilities, eg: weddings & function rooms
- Leisure/activity facilities
- Farm Shops/Delis
You might explore our Case Studies page for real-life examples of the sort of savings & returns available.